The Big Bang Theory is a show many of us loved for a decade. The episode where Penny’s car finally gives up the ghost is a memorable one. As she explained, the red engine light came on….but she just ignored it and the car kept driving. And really, many of us do just that.
Here’s a thought for your visual brand in March:
Stop thinking of your online image and your print image as two separate things. They are not. They are one and the same thing.
Your brand is your brand no matter where people experience it, whether it’s:
- a first-time visit to your website
- your branded vehicle prominently showing your logo and contact info
- the tweets you post regularly
- the holiday cards you mail to your clients
- the phone recording that tells people you’re unavailable
- that lovely stationery package you just had designed & printed
(and so on)
If you continue to treat your online image as different from your print image then your brand will never be consistent. People visiting your website will
Everyone used to think that when it came to business, there was a definite difference between our “online” and our “offline presence. Guess what? Those days are over. The reality is that your brand is your brand no matter where you are, and no matter how people are experiencing it.